Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MBA Campus Visit Day - Come Hang Out!

Hello friends! So, you know how you've all been faithfully reading my blog and thinking "Gee, I wish I could go check out Walton. It sounds like such an neat place,"...well, guess what? Now you can!

We are hosting an MBA Campus Visit Day on Monday (November 1). It starts at 8:30 and there is a presentation, a tour, lunch, and a chance to meet with current students and alumni. The lunch I mentioned will be a "lunch and learn" opportunity with one of my favorite professors, Jeff Murray (the one teaching my favorite class this semester - consumer behavior). He's awesome - it'll be really fun.

A bunch of us will be at lunch, too ('cause, well, Dr. Murray is speaking and have I mentioned he's awesome?), so it'll be a great time to pick our brains about the application process, our daily schedules, challenges, etc.

We'd love to have you. I'm attaching the evite below (it has more info and RSVP information). Of course, if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask (via email or a comment below). Hope to see y'all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment