Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm back! Aren't you excited?

So, India was...intense. It's amazing how emotional the country was - a constant roller-coaster. I'd love the country one minute and be ready to jump on a flight home the next. It was a great trip - and an incredible learning experience - but I'm very glad to be home.

I don't have an extended amount of time right now for a real update, but I did want to let everyone know I'm back home and back to THIS blog (though I probably will continue to update the other one since I didn't get to while we were in India...internet was scarce).

The new semester has started back up and I'll be posting my class schedule and brief reviews of each in the next few days. On top of that, this is our LAST SEMESTER (eeek), so the job hunt is intensifying a bit. I'm still at Dannon for the moment, but there's no guarantee that anything is permanent. BUT, I have two conversations tomorrow with my dream company (no, I won't tell you who it is...I wanna see how this goes first). Wish me luck!

Now, off to homework and other things. More later - 'til then :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I found your blog on the mba website and have been looking through it. I want to get my mba here (UofA) when I graduate from my undergrad program in May 2012. I was wondering if you might e-mail with me about the entire process. I would really like to ask some questions and have them answered from a students experience. I know your busy but I would really appreciate your time.

    anm001@uark.edu

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete