Monday, April 18, 2011

Apologies, but I'm drowning.

So, I confess. I'm a terrible blogger this semester.

But, to keep you at least temporarily in the loop (honestly, there are tons of things I'd love to write about, but just don't have time), here's how life is going right now:

OMGTHEREISSOMUCHWORKTODOITHINKI'MGOINGTODIE

Really. It's awful. I can't seem to keep my head above water. And I'm only taking nine hours...ugh

On a happier note, I got a job!!!

More details to come (hopefully).

Happy Monday

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! :( I am starting an MBA this September (Northeastern uni), and I am already a little bit freaked out about the amount of work (I am planning to do some work in parallel, part time of course, but it would add to it!)...

    And now I am even more scared :) But good luck to you! Summer is soon! And congrats on your job :)

    ReplyDelete